Kasteelpark Arenberg 10
My primary research interests include self-supervised representation learning and multi-modal learning (vision-language).
Outside my PhD, I enjoy traveling and skiing.
|Aug 28, 2023||I am attending the Ellis Doctoral Symposium 2023 in Helsinki, Finland.|
|Jul 14, 2023||One paper accepted at ICCV 2023.|
|May 9, 2023||I am attending the Ellis Computer Vision Workshop 2023 in Metzingen, Germany.|
|Feb 27, 2023||One paper accepted at CVPR 2023.|
|Oct 11, 2022||One paper accepted at WACV 2023.|
|Aug 7, 2022||I am attending OxML in Oxford, UK.|
|Jun 27, 2022||I am attending the Machine Learning Summer School (MLSS) in Krakow, Poland.|
- CrIBo: Self-Supervised Learning via Cross-Image Object-Level BootstrappingIn Preprint (under review), Oct 2023
- Adaptive Similarity Bootstrapping for Self-Distillation Based Representation LearningIn Proceedings of the IEEE/CVF International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV), Oct 2023
- CrOC: Cross-view online clustering for dense visual representation learningIn Proceedings of the IEEE/CVF Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), Jun 2023
- Global-Local Self-Distillation for Visual Representation LearningIn Proceedings of the IEEE/CVF Winter Conference on Applications of Computer Vision (WACV), Jan 2023
- Motion Prediction Using Temporal Inception ModuleIn Proceedings of the Asian Conference on Computer Vision (ACCV), Nov 2020